Although the macaron is predominantly a French confection, there has been much debate about its origins. There will be no debate that these will be fun to make…
- Pick any color DECO Clay and make two balls of equal size.
- Flatten the balls with a palm of your hand by pressing down softly.
- Create the “foot” (frilly base) using small texture brush.
- Roll out a thin rope about 7cm (2 ¾”) long, using a white clay.
- Flip one side up and attach a white rope in circular motion.
- Put the other side on top and slightly squeeze together without destroying the shape. Your macaron is done!
- Have fun creating macarons in many colors! You could also change the color of the cream filling.